ALR's work with Insurers
We offer a range of services, which assist insurers and their clients to manage the risk for items covered by household, commercial and specialist fine art insurance policies. In addition we are able to offer further advice and services to insurers which are tailored to individual insurers’ needs and which provide added value to the policyholder.
Underwriters may offer Defective Title cover to museums, dealers or personal lines clients. We are able to advise underwriters on due diligence research, which should be carried out prior to accepting coverage on high value items.
We will register all uniquely identifiable art, antique and collectible losses suffered by the policyholders of subscribing companies.
- Recording thefts, damage and destruction claims to recover and identify fraud.
- Investigation of claims and Resolution of title disputes and defective title claims.
- Checking schedules of insured items to identify fakes prior to acceptance.
- Selling recovered items for insurers where the original insured does not want the item returned.
- Recording collections which should never be sold to prevent unauthorised sales.